Air Vacuum and Air Relief
The XCAD USA ® Air-O-Max™ family of automatic air vents are an outstanding choice for relieving air in irrigation systems.
Choose from the AVAR Air Vacuum and Air Relief or the CAVAR for Continuous Acting Air Vacuum and Air Relief under pressure.
- 1”, 1.25” and 2” NPT
- Built entirely with corrosion resistant materials
- Glass-filled nylon body and base
- Polypropylene float
- Aerodynamic design resists blowing closed
- Working pressure up to 125 psi
- Discharge elbow with male connection thread and internal protection screen
- CAVAR2 model comes optional with 1/8” NPT Schrader valve
- Pump start up high-capacity air venting
- Pump shut down vacuum relief
- Filter back flush
- Venting at pipeline high points
- Continuous acting air venting during system operation (CAVAR)